other girls: long hair, makeup, boys, texting, starbucks, short shorts
me: the ghost of ronald reagan
I’m Anya, and you?
(AGGRESSIVELY CHICKEN DANCES TOWARDS YOU)
LOOK WHAT I MADE
1. French Kiss: Probably the most famous kiss there is, the French kiss is an open-mouthed kiss where one person’s tongue touches the other person’s tongue.
2. Butterfly Kiss: To give someone a butterfly kiss, get close to them so the tips of your eyelashes are touching theirs. Then blink very fast so your eyelashes flutter together like butterfly wings. You can also give someone a solo butterfly kiss by fluttering your eyelids against their cheek.
3. Single-Lip Kiss: To give someone a single-lip kiss, take one of their lips between yours and gently suck or tug on it.
4. Spiderman Kiss: Based on the kiss in the 2002 movie Spider-Man, the Spiderman kiss involves kissing someone whose face is upside-down from yours, so your top lip kisses their bottom lip and vice versa.
5. Earlobe Kiss: The earlobe kiss involves taking someone’s earlobe lightly between your lips and tugging gently downward. For a more intense earlobe kiss, add a little bit of tongue, or use a gentle sucking motion on their earlobe.
6. Lip Gloss Kiss: Put on a healthy amount of lip gloss or ChapStick, then rub your lips on your partners’ lips until theirs are coated, too.
7. Eskimo Kiss: In an Eskimo kiss, two people rub their noses back and forth against each other.
8. Cheek Kiss: The cheek kiss is exactly what it sounds like - a closed-mouth kiss against someone’s cheek.
9. Hickey: A hickey technically isn’t a kiss; it’s a red mark (a bruise, really) left on the skin after someone sucks hard enough on it.
10. Secret Message Kiss: In the middle of a French kiss, spell out a secret message with the tip of your tongue against their tongue. It might feel a little funny to the other person, but at least you’ll be getting your message across.
11. Vampire Kiss: The vampire kiss is a deep kiss on someone’s neck that can involve sucking or light biting on the skin.
12. Wet Kiss: Wet kisses are any open-mouthed kisses, with or without tongue.
13. Lizard Kiss: The lizard kiss involves flicking your tongue in and out of your partner’s mouth in tight, quick strokes (picture the way a lizard moves its tongue).
14. Air Kiss: To give one, rest your cheek against their cheek and make a kissing sound with your lips.
15. The Biting Kiss: The biting kiss is a more aggressive form of the French kiss. Like the French kiss, it’s open-mouthed and incorporates tongue, but as you pull back, your teeth lightly grab onto your sweetie’s tongue for just a second.
16. Angel Kiss: To give someone an angel kiss, kiss them very gently on their eyelids or on the spot right next to their eye, using just your lips.
17. Neck Kiss: “Frenching” the other person’s neck. To execute a neck kiss perfectly, go light on the saliva, focus on the motion of your lips, never stay in once place for very long and never suck hard enough to leave a hickey.
18. Jawline Kiss: To plant a jawline kiss on someone, give them a firm kiss on the bottom of their jaw, right where their face meets their neck.
19. Breath Kiss: To do it, open your mouth, inhale deeply and lock lips with your sweetie (like you’re performing CPR). Slowly exhale into their mouth while they’re inhaling, “passing” the breath to them. Without moving, slowly inhale while your partner exhales.
20. The Love Kiss: The love kiss is any kiss that you give while thinking tender, loving thoughts about your partner. You might not realize it, but your kissing style can be influenced by whatever’s on your mind. Smooching with love on your mind will make your kisses extra soft and sweet.
21. The First Kiss (I’ll generate another number for this)01. It’s your first date, and you’re dropping them off at the door. Are they going to lean in? Should you..?
02. You have been friends since forever. Everyone knows you like each other, but the moment quite hasn’t arisen for the first kiss. Until now.
03. Awkward first kisses! Maybe you just bumped noses, or you kissed their chin instead. Time for attempt number two!
04. Maybe this is your very first kiss, or maybe it’s theirs! Either way, one of you is experienced and the other isn’t. What if it turns out really bad?! (But hey, maybe you’re a natural.)
05. The accidental kiss. Might have tripped over your own feet, or maybe you’ve collided and they landed on top of you. Either way, your lips are locked- Where you go from there is up to you.
06. UST kisses. There’s been some sort of tension between you for a while. Maybe you fight all the time, maybe you’re in love with each other and you keep getting interrupted before anything happens. Either way, that tension needs to end now!
07. Either pick one, mesh some together, or re-roll!